Sunday, June 27, 2010

The mission trip begins

I am writing this from Kentucky still but it has been an interesting day. They biggest part of our group left yesterday morning. I and Pam waited to bring up Austin and Julia who were attending his mom's wedding. As usual things do not go as planned. The main group got to Buffalo without much problem. We still at home have had much problem. It turned out I had to work the night before driving. Sorry Tracy and Vahid I did not make your reception. My concern was getting a good nights sleep before driving, but I was not worried I had Pam to help drive me. Well when calling her to make arrangements for the trip she answered the phone in tears. To make a long story short she had fallen and fractured her elbow. She now can not go on the trip. Well I did get a good night sleep last night which will help but Pam we love you and you get better girl. You can keep up to the minute tabs on our trip by looking at our Twitter entries. They say when you go on a mission trip remain flexible I guess this start we one we had to remain flexible with. Hopefully the next entry will be from Buffalo. See you then.


John

No comments:

Post a Comment